The Johns Hopkins University
Baltimore, Maryland September 2012 - May 2016
Graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Applied Mathematics and Statistics (AMS) and Biomedical Engineering (BME), with a minor in Computer Science (CS). Graduated with General Honors and both BME and AMS Departmental Honors.
Educational Interests In
- Computational Biology
- Optimization and Network Theory
- Hospital Operations Improvement
- Human-Centered Design
- Big Data and Machine Learning
- Web Design/Development
- Tau Beta Pi: Initiated into Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society Maryland Alpha Chapter. Only juniors in the top eighth of the engineering class at Hopkins are eligible.
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon: International Honor Society for the Computing and Information Disciplines is the first honor society dedicated to the discipline of computer information systems and computer science.
- Biomedical Engineering Richard J. Johns Award: This award is named in honor of Richard J. Johns, former director of the Biomedical Engineering Department, who retired in 1991. It is presented to students who have
achieved a high level of academic success.
- Johns Hopkins Applied Mathematics and Statistics Mathematical Modeling Award: Awarded for efforts in designing algorithms to assist medical facilities in staff scheduling.
Pennsbury High School
Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania September 2008 - June 2012